Monday, May 28, 2018

Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Delhi Visit


Hi friends. This is my first blog on Blogger.com 

In this blog, i want to take you on a tour to Madame Tussauds Wax Statue Museum which is now opened in Delhi, India. Madame Tussauds Delhi is a wax museum and tourist attraction located on Regal Theater in New Delhi, India.It is the twenty fourth location for the Tussauds, which was set up by sculptor Marie Tussaud. I went there with my friend and had lot of fun. I captured all the celebrities and made a video. Do check the video below for whole experience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pacific Mall Delhi | Pacific Mall Shopping Tour | Pacific Mall Subhash Nagar Delhi

Check out this video to know all about Pacific Mall situated in Subhash Nagar Delhi. I have shown most of the brands available in mall for s...